Thank you for your loyalty as a Rampage Season Ticket Holder. As an organization, Spurs Sports & Entertainment continues to seek fresh, resourceful and innovative ways to enhance your fan experience at the AT&T Center, while being mindful of the environment. We are pleased to welcome you to the 12th season of Rampage hockey and provide you with the brand new 2013-14 Season Ticket Card!
- You are receiving one card for each season ticket in your account.
- All of your tickets for the entire 2013-14 season are loaded onto the card(s).
- The card will work exactly the same as a paper ticket and serve as your entry to all home games, as well as to your specific section and seat in the arena.
- If you currently have parking in your account, you should have also received a parking booklet along with your card(s).
- Access all Rampage games at the AT&T Center with a card that you carry conveniently in your wallet.
- Manage your tickets with ease from your online Account Manager.
- Forward or print your tickets (and parking if applicable) to anyone with a valid email address.
Print or E-mail your tickets and parking from sarampage.com:
- Step 1: Go to sarampage.com, click on account manager under the tickets tab.
- Step 2: Log in using your account ID and password.
- Step 3: Start managing your tickets – it’s easy to e-mail or print tickets from any computer!
Exchange your 2013-14 unused season tickets for any 2013-14 Rampage regular season home game. If you would like to redeem your unused season tickets for an upcoming game, simply click here and fill out this online form and the tickets will be sent to you via email before the game.
Location for your tickets will be as close to your season tickets as possible, but please keep in mind inventory can be limited especially for weekend games.
*Please note all requests are due at least one business day prior to the game you are requesting tickets for. If you are requesting tickets for a Sunday game, please fill out this form the Friday before. Requests received the day of the game will not be fulfilled.
- Step 1: Enter the AT&T Center through any door.
- Step 2: Present your season ticket card to the usher. The usher will scan your card, just like a ticket!
- Step 3: Put card back in your pocket and cheer the Rampage to victory!