Mascot appearances are an essential part of Spurs Sports & Entertainment‘s (San Antonio Spurs, San Antonio Silver Stars, San Antonio Rampage, Silver & Black Give Back - formerly the Spurs Foundation, Austin Toros, and the AT&T Center) community outreach efforts and provide our talents the opportunity to positively impact San Antonio and surrounding areas. If you are interested in having a mascot make an appearance at your event, please read and submit per the following guidelines.
HOW TO ARRANGE A COYOTE/TBONE/FOX APPEARANCE
- Requests must be received through our online request form at least four weeks prior to the event.
- Appearances are generally not scheduled earlier than one month prior to your event date to ensure mascot availability for our internal needs.
- Upon submission of the online request form, you should receive an automatic reply email stating that your request has been received. This DOES NOT mean your event is confirmed.
- We will review your request and notify you by email or telephone within 10 business days on the status of your request.
- Spurs Sports & Entertainment reserves the right to cancel an appearance at any time due to schedule changes, illness, emergencies, etc. and every effort will be made to provide an alternative appearance.
- Our mascots are available for appearances within a 75 mile radius of San Antonio.
- Coyote, Fox, and TBone are NOT available after 12pm on their respective game days.
- During the playoffs, the mascot’s availability is extremely limited.
- Event coordinator must provide a reserved parking space for our mascots.
- Event coordinator must provide security for our mascots if needed.
- Event coordinator must provide a private room nearby in case our mascots need a brief “breather”.
- For school pep rallies, the event coordinator must provide a microphone, CD player, DVD player, and TV or viewable screen if they want the mascot to play a highlight DVD during his performance.
AFTER THE MASCOT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED
- The mascot coordinator will contact you by phone to discuss the event in more detail and finalize the contract for the appearance.
- If there is a change in the date and/or time for any reason after we finalize details for the appearance, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to accommodate the change. If any appearance information changes after you receive confirmation, please notify the mascot coordinator as soon as possible.
- Any uses of team name, logos, and trademark and/or any advertising that implies the support or sponsorship by Spurs Sports & Entertainment, must be approved in writing by Spurs Sports & Entertainment. This policy pertains to all forms of advertising including print, television, radio, posters, website, photos, other, etc.
- Spurs Sports & Entertainment retains the right to use any photography or video taken during the appearance for promotional or marketing purposes