The San Antonio Rampage have launched a new SARampage.com that allows a more interactive experience and an emphasis on video content.
SARampage.com is the most comprehensive resource for fans to keep up to date on the team, both on and off the ice. In addition to hockey content including game coverage and statistical information, the site will expand community, business and non-game related coverage to bring fans closer to the Rampage team and players.
“The redesign comes at a great time as we celebrate our 10th anniversary season,” said Rampage Director of Business Operations Ryan Snider. “The new SARampage.com will feature enhanced interactive content that will give fans an inside look to the everyday workings of the team and players. The site also allows fans to connect on Rampage social networks with ease and provide the most up-to-date information on anything and everything that is Rampage.”
SARampage.com new additions include:
• A more modern design opens up the layout to eliminate visual noise and facilitate quicker scanning
• Revamped photo and video gallery allows fans to navigate visual content with ease
• New video module featuring highlights, community events, player features and other fan-related content
• Facebook and Twitter prominence throughout the site
• Up-to-date promotions and hot deals prominently displayed on the home page
Pending its approval by the Board of Governors, the American Hockey League’s 2011-12 regular-season schedule will be released on Thursday, August 18, at 3:00 p.m. SARampage.com will be the first to post the 2011-12 Rampage schedule.
Season tickets for the 2011-12 Rampage 10th anniversary season are on sale now and can be purchased by calling a Rampage representative at 210.444.5554 or logging onto SARampage.com.