#37 - Defenseman
Birthdate: March 29, 1984 (26)
Birthplace: Boston, Massachusetts
Drafted: Phoenix – 9th round (290th overall) in 2003
to listen to audio highlights from Sean Sullivan's 2009-10 season.
• Earned most points (49) and assists (37) by a Rampage defenseman in a single season
• Recorded second-most points by a Rampage defenseman in a season (12)
• Finished season ranked seventh among AHL defensemen in points (49), fifth in assists (37), tied for first in shorthanded points (4), and tied for second in shorthanded goals (2)
• Led team defensemen in points (37), power-play points (4g, 9a), shorthanded points (2g, 2a), and shots (175)
• Tallied the overtime GWG and two assists on Oct. 9 @ Abbotsford
• Scored overtime GWG on Oct. 10 @ Abbotsford
• Named Reebok AHL Player of the Week on Monday, Oct. 12
• Recalled by Phoenix (NHL) 10.23 …did not appear in any games… reassigned Oct. 29
• Recorded a goal and an assist on Nov. 5 @ Peoria
• Recorded three assists on Dec. 3 @ Houston
• Named to 2010 AHL All-Star Team, representing PlanetUSA
• Registered 100th professional point, an assist, on Feb. 5 @ Manitoba
In addition to his performance on the ice, Sullivan headed up the Rampage’s READ-iculous Readers program traveling to local elementary schools to read hockey-themed books to school kids who have achieved their reading goals.
From the sin bin …
What is the funniest prank/joke you have ever been involved in?
Shaving cream in the face during an interview
What is the best Halloween costume you have ever had?
I dressed up as Underdog when I was 12
If you could be any superhero who would you be and why?
Spiderman because I would web everyone
Do you have any musical/artistic talent? If so, what is it?
I can’t whistle but I can snap my fingers really loud
If you weren’t playing hockey what career would you choose?
I would be hitting home runs over the Green Monster
Favorite Movie? Good Will Hunting
Favorite Video game? Call of Duty
Favorite Book? Angels and Demons
Favorite Band? Dispatch